CSGO or Counter Strike Global Offensive is a very popular online, first-person shooter game. Out of all the previous iterations of Counter Strike, this one is the most played and most competitive version yet. There are tournaments and professional teams and casual players alike, which makes the game diverse and well suited for both new and old players. One of the main reasons what it has going for itself is the ranking system. Whether one decides to buy level 2 CSGO accounts or start from a new account, they would eventually go through the calibration process for their rank. This system assigns them a rank that represents their skills and prowess in playing the game.
To prevent cheaters and scammers from quickly getting back in the rank matchmaking after getting banned, they have implemented certain security measures. There’s a now a steady, long procedure as to getting to play new matches or even complete one’s matchmaking period to calibrate for a new Rank. Anyone looking to do otherwise would have go and buy PVT2 CS GO accounts.
Why Should Interested Players Definitely Buy Level 2 CSGO Accounts?
- Most people who play CSGO, struggle to reach their desired rank. They have to spend a lot of time in the beginning stages to learn the game, learn its mechanics and then finally calibrate rank. However, due to being a novice, many players calibrate at a lower rank than theirs.
- In such a scenario, if anyone wants to recalibrate their rank, they would obviously have to buy a new account. In this new account, it will take a lot of time for one to level up their account and finally begin playing matchmaking. After a lot of normal, casual matches will one reach the private rank 2 or higher.
- However, if someone opts to buy PVT2 CS GO accounts, they won’t have to face all of this and the difficulties. After buying a level 2 account, they will be able to delve right into the matchmaking phase and start calibrating their rank again without much bother.
- If they choose to not buy a level 2 account and rather go the usual route, they’ll find that they will have to play games for over a month, amassing experience points. It is only after this will they be able to move on to the calibration phase. Time limitations and restriction can also ruin one’s experience.
- Valve devised this whole process of slowly getting back into the calibration process in CSGO because they wanted to stop players from abusing the ranking system and matchmaking. Unlike earlier, hackers won’t be able to instantly jump in and hack their way to high ranks, thus reducing their initiative to hack and cheat.
- People deciding to buy level 2 CSGO accounts won’t have to face any of this while they are trying to play with friends and rank up. This whole process which could be beneficial for a new player, is certainly a boring and tedious process for older, experienced players and by buying a level 2 account, they can easily bypass it.
Apart from this, people can also buy PVT2 CS GO accounts as a smurf account for them to play on instead of their main account. Judging by these reasons, it’s clear to anyone that getting this over a new account is something everyone should consider for a smoother and fresher experience.