The world has witnessed a significant shift in the trends of commercial aluminum coating over the last decade. With aluminum plank becoming a more visible ingredient in the commercial construction industry, the market for aluminum coating is likely to enjoy a CAGR of more than 4% in the coming years. Considering the natural touch of wood, honey, cherry, and other organic substances in aluminum planks, the demand for such products is on the rise.
Although aluminum coats have gained popularity in the West, countries in the Asia-Pacific region are catching up fast with the trend. Presently, this is the largest market for commercial aluminum coating.
In this post, you will get to know certain interesting trends about commercial aluminum coating.
Facts about commercial aluminum coating
- Aluminum pigments are extensively being used in coatings and paints. Besides, you have beautiful aluminum plank, which finds its use in various avenues. Some of these include industrial coatings, decorative coatings, anti-corrosion coatings, marine coatings, and protective coatings.
- In order to enhance the colors, aluminum pigments are often used in coatings and paints. In the architectural sector, coatings and paints are deployed extensively in the interiors and exteriors of applications.
- In some countries, aluminum plank is used on the exteriors of house to bring a brand-new look. Besides, this type of material protects the buildings from soaking rain, hot summers and freezing winters. The use of this material protects the commercial spaces from UV radiation and cracking. Besides, the coatings do not fade or peel away.
- The Asia-Pacific regions, including countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, India and China have witnessed an increment in the demand for aluminum plank. Even in the Western countries like the US have witnessed a consistent growth in the commercial aluminum coating market.
- In many countries, favorable measures from the government have boosted commercial activities. This is likely to project the demand for aluminum coatings in the next few years.
- Germany happens to be the largest market for the coatings and paints industry in Europe. Eventually, this region is also catching up fast with the global trends of using aluminum plank in commercial buildings.
- It is evident that the demand for aluminum pigment is likely to grow in the coming years. Evidently, the reputed manufactures are focusing on quality and incorporating possible variations in styles, designs and finishes.
Getting creative with designs: Extensive use of aluminum planks in the construction sector
Aluminum coatings are robust and durable, which makes it a popular material in the construction sector. Moreover, the reputed manufacturers have been experimenting with different designs to resonate the essence of organic materials. Eventually, architects can get creative while designing commercial spaces, with different aluminum plank designs at their disposal.
Think of a wood finish in the form of coatings on aluminum planks. The organic and raw essence of wood would dominate the visuals once the construction process is over. The leading manufacturers of such products have also come up with different variations for the walls, ceilings and other parts of the buildings.
For instance, you have shades like cherry, honey, wood, golden spice, dried chestnut and autumn gold to name a few. Depending on the nature of the building and visual preferences of the respective owners, the planks can be customized.
The durability and strength of aluminum planks further make them a popular choice. When you explore the best brands, you will come across scratch-proof products that also double up as UV-resistant shields. Again, with organic colors like amber and bamboo, you would have a soothing ambience around. Considering the aesthetic as well as functional aspects, construction companies across the world are collaborating with the top manufacturers. Integrating the buildings with aluminum planks can enhance their appearance significantly.