The Government has been looking very active for the last few months on Pan Card. Pan Card has been made mandatory since the ban, and all the PAN cards are being deactivated, especially many pan cards in the same name. Or, whose PAN cards were in the eyes of the Income Tax officials, the Income Tax Department has disabled about 11 lakh PAN cards under this campaign, which you can search by visiting the Income Tax website where you have your name and date of birth and you also want to check PAN card status. If you read the information given below carefully and would like to share it with your friends.
How to Know If Your Pan Card is active or not?
To check the status of the PAN card, you have to follow some steps which are as follows.
Step : – First of all, you have to open an official website of Income Tax in your browser, which I have given the link below.
Step : – On the official website of Income Tax, you will find the option of Know Your Pan status in the Services.
Step : – Once you click on the option of Know Your Pan, a page will open where you will be asked for details about your PAN card.
- Surname: – In this box, you will have to enter the last word of your name which you gave in your PAN card like if your name is Sunil Singh then Sunil is the first name here and Singh Surname. And if your name is just Sunil then it is your Surname, not First Name.
- Middle name: – If your name is Sunil Singh Rathore then Lion is your middle name.
- First Name: – The first word of your name is your first name as if your name is Sunil Singh then Sunil is the first name.
- Status: – In this, you have to select the type of your PAN card, such as the PAN card you made for your personal use (Individual) or for any firm or company.
- Gender: – You have to select your gender in it.
- Date of Birth: – You will need to enter your PAN card’s birth date.
- Mobile Number: – In this box, you have to enter any current mobile number as it will be forwarded to an OTP on this mobile number after processing it.
Step : – After filling everything, click on the Continue button. As soon as you click Continue, your mobile number will come with a 6 digits OTP which you will need to enter in the new box and then click on Validate.
Step : – As soon as you click on Validate, your Result will tell you your Pan Card number, your Surname, your document verification location and your Pan Card’s Status (Active Or Inactive). And if your name and date of birth come from someone else, then you have to put your father’s name first, then your result will tell.