Delhi CET Exam or Delhi Polytechnic exam is the state level of an entrance test which is in time regulated by Department of Training and Technical Education of Delhi. The Delhi CET Form along with the bulletin information is available from 20th March 2017. With the help of this examination, the students get admission in the various engineering as well as non-engineering diploma courses. There are many details that should be kept in mind while filling the Delhi CET Form. The form will be available till 20th April only. One form is for one candidate.
Details Required for Filling Delhi CET Form 2017
- The eligibility criteria is having Diploma in Engineering and Technology programme
- Also, Aadhaar Card is required for filing Delhi CET Form.
- Students applying should have passed Matric which is 10th class or any exam equivalent from any of the recognized board with Mathematics, Science, and English subjects.
- For the qualifying exam, the students must obtain minimum of 35% marks and should have passed English, Mathematics and Science subjects separately.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam are too eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Delhi CET Form
- Visit the Official Site:
For applying, firstly visit the official website of Delhi CET 2017. Click on Apply for Common Entrance Test-2017. Click onto the test you are applying for and then click the Apply button.
- Fill the Details
The application form will be displayed on your screen. Open the application form and fill the required details like educational, course you are applying for, personal and other required details. Fill the application form very carefully and submit it.
- Upload Images
Upload the images that you have scanned on the application form in the prescribed format.
- The Payment of Fees
You can pay the examination fees either through an online or an offline method.
- Take a Printout of the Confirmation Page
Take Printout of the application form you have filled and keep it safe and secure for your future use.
Documents and Details Required for Filling Delhi CET Form
- A Valid Email ID
- A valid Contact Number
- All the payment Details
- The applicant’s personal details like address and qualification details
- The size of the photograph should be in between 4 KB to 100 KB.
- The impression of the thumb as well as the signature image size should be in between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- The images that are scanned should be in jpg format.
- The details of the Credit Card or Debit Card used for paying the fees.
- Proper details of the applicant’s bank account.
No corrections or changing facility is allowed in the entries that are filled in the Delhi CET Form 2017. Therefore, candidates should pay attention and fill the application form patiently and correctly.Keep yourself updated with latest Delhi CET Form and its details with www.cetjob.com. You can check the important dates too and keep yourself updated and not miss onto them.