Airtel offers quick and simple recharge options. Now get your prepaid connection back in high gear in just a few recharge steps.
Though a lot of people use postpaid phone connections in India – lots of data, perceptibly better network, billing as per consumption are good features in favour of doing so – there is a surprisingly large user base for prepaid connections, too.
However, it all boils down to who your prepaid service provider is. There are several mobile service providers offering prepaid packs with every possible benefit one may think of. But once you start using the connection, you realise that the provider hasn’t perfected even the basics right, chief among which is the prepaid recharge process. It is often cumbersome, with payments not being processed right away, or not reflecting in the user’s payment history.
You will not face any of these issues with Airtel prepaid. Airtel easy recharge is amongst the best recharge processes across mobile service providers in India today. Read on to know how you can avail of online Airtel recharge options.
Airtel recharge: The easiest thing to do on the website
The Airtel website is quite a user-friendly one, and you can quickly navigate it to find the ‘Prepaid recharge’ options that you seek. Open the Airtel website and go to Prepaid Recharge. Start by dialling 81300-81300 from your Airtel number to find out your available balance. Once you know that you need to do the Airtel easy recharge, follow these steps:
- Select the option for ‘Recharge’.
- Under this, you will find ‘Pay & Recharge’.
- Click on this option and look for the recharge options listed there.
- Enter your prepaid mobile phone number and choose the recharge amount.
- Hit ‘Pay’ and complete paying for the recharge using any of the listed payment options.
- The Airtel easy recharge is now complete.
You can also use the myAirtel smartphone recharge and payment app to the Airtel easy recharge within a few minutes. This is how you do it:
- Set up the myAirtel app on your phone. You can download it for free from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- List your name, 10-digit Airtel phone number and card details on the app. Choose the option of saving these details so that subsequent recharges are faster (you don’t need to fill in these details again and again).
- Look for ‘Prepaid recharge’ and click on it. You will be presented with a view of your available balance, and also a few quick recharge options on the screen. You may choose any of these options and proceed to pay, or input a specific recharge amount of your choice.
- Next, proceed to confirm the recharge amount and other details, and pay online. There are multiple payment options: Airtel Payments Bank, net banking, debit/credit card, BHIM, and PhonePe. Choose your preferred option to pay and complete the recharge.
- Your Airtel easy recharge is now done after the payment is processed. That’s how easy it is!