As the title suggests, this blog is about some of the best tips and tricks to help you complete at least one advanced-level jigsaw puzzle every day. Without any further ado, let’s get right into it. Also, keep holding till the end – we have a fun and exciting game for you to try your hands on! So, let’s begin…
- Have a Game Plan: Take a good look at the image, and make a game plan before connecting any pieces.
- Find Opportunities to Get Creative: Don’t just restrict your abilities to the game you have on your phone – sometimes, think out of it. Look around – check out that scenery, poster, or any landscape and imagine how you would solve it if it were a jigsaw puzzle. Get puzzling even in real-time, and you would automatically become more efficient.
- Sort the Pieces: The numbers of pieces alone don’t make the puzzle easy or difficult. It’s also about the image that you are working on. This is where grouping gets essential – it’s rather easy to spend some more time in categorizing the pieces than increasing the time while solving the game. So, resort to the sorting (by color, pattern or shape, etc.) method right from the beginning. It’s the quickest way to solving any jigsaw puzzle.
- Fix Those Edges: After sorting your pieces, it’s your choice, to begin with, any specials shapes or colors, but it’s a good idea to build the borders first since it defines your space.
- Choose Sides: You must always start from any one side of the puzzle – going upwards, downwards, or from the sides getting inwards, so you’re more focused, and the pieces aren’t all scattered.
- Tea-Time: Take frequent breaks when you’re putting together a giant puzzle to stay fresh and interested.
Solving jigsaw puzzles is a fun and productive way to spend your time. If you want to try something new each day, get the Jigsaw Puzzles app by Easybrain.
Jigsaw Puzzles by Easybrain
It is a fabulous application with an extensive collection of the best jigsaw puzzles. To be precise, there are more than 5000 puzzles, so you can keep playing these every day. The interface is free from any visual clutter. You can pick images from the diverse categories that are listed on the app. And you can also reduce or increase the number of pieces you want to play with.
What else? Comfortably spread your pieces across the puzzle board or lock the board and move step by step, begin with the choicest sections of the image, rotate the pieces, and compete on the daily challenges or give a shot to the Editor’s Choice puzzles.
One simple-looking app, tones of features to keep the gameplay exciting – what more can you ask for?
Having more than 10 million downloads on the Google play store, this puzzling app is much loved amongst Android as well as iOS users. So, get along your friends or family and witness the charm of this fantastic game.