Some Recipes of Healthy Soups
Soups are really healthy dishes that are made of nutritious ingredients, such as different vegetables, chicken, rice, meat, and legumes. Soups are generally cooked in such a way that all the nutritional value of its ingredients remains intact in its cooking water. Soups maintain their richness in the form of Vitamins, Proteins, and Minerals. So, here is a list of some of the healthy soups that are not only nutritious, but also delicious.
- Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup: It is an ultimate comfort soup. As per some research, chicken noodle is helpful in order to counter inflammation. This hot liquid can reduce congestion as well as can keep you hydrated. It is prepared with a range of nutritious ingredients, such as chicken, thyme, poultry seasoning, chicken-flavoured bouillon granules, celery, carrot, green onions, egg noodles, parsley, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Burnt garlic soup: The burnt garlic soup is very easy use to prepare. It is a vegetarian healthy soup and is associated with ingredients like Carrots, Beans, Spinach, frozen Corns, Garlic, etc.
- Split Pea Soup: The particular soup is associated with the ingredients like green split peas, yellow onions, vegetable broth, extra-virgin olive oil, cumin, carrots, cayenne pepper, paprika, sea salt, and eggs.
- Black Bean Soup: Beans are rich in protein and fibre and to enhance the flavour, lime juice, bacon, jalapeño peppers, as well as cilantro are added. You can also choose the fat-free sour cream in order to cut back the extra fat and calories. It is associated with the ingredients, such as dried black beans, onion, carrot, bacon, celery, jalapeño pepper, garlic, chicken broth, cilantro, crushed tomatoes, salt, black pepper, and sour cream.
- Tortilla Soup: The particular soup is rich in protein. You can serve it with your own homemade chips. For this preparation, you have to cut four corn tortillas into the 1/4-inch strips as well as baking at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Chicken breast, olive oil, green bell pepper, onion, cumin, chili powder, garlic, chicken broth, cilantro, diced tomatoes, tortilla chips, lime wedges, and Mexican blend cheese are used as the ingredients for making this particular soup.
- Golden Potato-Cauliflower Soup: Cauliflower is rich in B-vitamin nutrients that are helpful in boosting memory. For adding more nutrients, you can add sweet potatoes in it, as they can add a high-amount of Vitamin A and beta-carotene in your soup. The ingredients, associated with this soup, are cumin, French or Italian bread, shallots, olive oil, celery, gold potato, cauliflower, chicken broth, lemon juice, red pepper, salt, and chives (optional).
- Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Cheddar Croûte: You can turn a regular tomato soup into a fabulous and fast meal by adding fresh basil and cheesy toast topper. It is a healthy soup that is associated with the ingredients, such as tomato-herb soup or boxed tomato, rye bread, sour cream, cheddar cheese, black pepper, and basil.
If you want to know How to make Burnt Garlic Veg Soup and the other above-specified soups, then you can search on the internet, as different websites provide these soup recipes.