The aviation industry is one such industry in India that has flourished at a great pace in our country. With time, this has become one of the most booming sectors with thousands of students, both male and female, who are drawn to become aviation professionals every year. For these students who aim at pursuing their careers in aviation, what is most important is proper guidance and a constant source of inspiration to be aviation professionals. And undoubtedly, such guidance and inspirational learning are being provided by one of the best aviation institutes in India, i.e. Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training.
Getting a job in this industrial sector is not so easy. Interested candidates must learn under a professional training from reputed aviation training associations across all India that suggest top quality guidance and have a name in the industry for creating extremely employable cabin crew members and air hostesses. There are top air hostess organizations in India those can help one obtain important talents that are compulsory to bag outstanding position chances with the best international and domestic airlines. Hence, Frankfinn can be considered to be one of the best aviation training institutes in India that offers some of the most desired courses that can fetch good job opportunities to its students. At Frankfinn institute, multiple courses in aviation are available at over 45 institutes or centers across India and along with its extended international presence in Dubai.This institute has well-connected tie-ups worldwide with several star airlines.Candidates between the age group of 18 to 24 years can apply for the various training courses.
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training Courses
All aspirants who wish to build their career in the aviation industry must note that Frankfinn institute offers varied aviation courses from which aspirants can opt for their desired courses.Frankfinn institute coursesoffer both Diploma as well as PGDM courses in fields such as Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Management, Customer Services and also Airport Ground Services.
Frankfinn Diploma Courses
- Hospitality, Travel Management & Customer Services– This course has been designed to impart quite comprehensive and practical exposure to its students. This 12-months course has been methodically framed to help qualify aspirants as par excellence and sharpen them with all the necessary skills to become professional leaders.
- Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Management is one such course that has been designed by aviation industry experts for delivering aspirants an overall inclusive training programme to enable them to create their success tales.
Eligibility Criteria for Frankfinn Course
- The applicant needs to pass or appear for his/her 12th Board; 1st year or 2nd-year students
- The applicant needs to have a basic knowledge of English
- Students must have a pleasant personality and must be very presentable in approach
Frankfinn PGDM Courses
- Aviation & Hospitality Servicesis designed by using experts’ knowledge and the perfect curriculum that trains students on all the aspects needed to excel in one of these lucrative industries.
- Airport Ground Servicescurriculum is designed comprehensively for students to trains on a wide range of key technical skills such as ground operations and passenger relationship management, as well as personality development and grooming skills.
- Aviation, Hospitality, Travel Management& Customer Service – This is a six-months curriculumdesigned with a specific purpose to provide effective training to students on a wider range of subjects, thus making all aspirantshighly suitable for becoming aviation professionals, and equally efficient in careers in hospitality, travel, as well as customer service sectors.
Admission Process– All Interested candidates aspiring to study in this institute can apply online with the required information on the website. Also, eligible candidates need to appear for the Personal Interview round that is conducted by the institute on pre-determined dates. Final selection is done based on the personal interview round.
Frankfinn Institute: One of the best aviation institutes in India
Frankfinn institutehas successfully created quite respectable as well as long-termprofessional relationships with most of the major international as well as domestic airlines, top performers in 5-star hotel chains, and the most successful organizations within the aviation industry, hospitality, travel industry and also customer service sectors. Hence naturally, these top organizations conduct effective on-campus personal interviews for all Frankfinn students at varied training centers of Frankfinn institute all across the nation.
Frankfinn has a reputation of being one of the best aviation institutions in India because of its advanced Placement Assistance Cell (PAC) for helping its students achieve their greatest dream job opportunities after completion of Frankfinn institute courses. The Frankfinn team also facilitates various on-campus interview drives whereby the top-notch companies from the leading domestic as well as international airlines, 5-star hotels, and that of reputed Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service sectors meet-and-greet with all students of Frankfinn institute. It has also been recognizedby the Limca Book of Records several times for its excellent achievements in placement. Perhaps,the most treasured association is with the Emirates Group, for which the Frankfinn institute provides overall manpower and staff solutions for the whole of Emirates group.
Top Recruiters for Frankfinn Institute
|Air Costa||Ginger Hotel||IndiGo Airlines|
|Air India||Go Air||Intercontinental Hotel|
|Emirates||Green Spot Entertainment Holiday Inn||ITC|
|IBM||Qatar Airways||JW Mariott Group|
|Make My Trip||Shangri-La Hotel||Taj Group of Hotels|
|Oberoi||West Inn Hotel||Vistara|
Frankfinn Institute Courses: Aviation Job Profiles
The future in the Aviation industrial sector is such as applicants that have not any fixed work hours/shifts. When the first occupation that comes to mind we thoughts of a job in the aviation industry is that of a Pilot although it is valuable to knowing that there are a overabundance of other career reports that applicants can follow in this field. Some of the accepted job profiles that applicants can hope to follow in this field are as talk about below:
|Ground Staff||Air Ticketing Staff|
|Quality Control Personnel||Flight Steward/Stewardess (Airhostess)|
|Air Traffic Controller||Aviation Maintenance Technician|
|Pilot||Airport Operations Manager|
|Aircraft Electrical Installer or Technician||Aircraft Manufacturing Engineer|