Sports utility vehicles have revolutionized the automobile world. They are great automobiles that provide safe and comfortable rides to their passengers worldwide. These types of car models provide better and clearer on the road site to the drivers of the car. Moreover, their heavyweights and resistant body help them to withstand comparatively much more pressure than normal cars. In addition to their superb build quality, they also can easily pass through waterlogged areas much easier than other automobiles. Due to this specification, these vehicles are ideal for traveling through flooded areas.
Best SUVs for passing waterlogged areas
There are several sports utility vehicle in the market. Although all SUVs are not designed to tackle water flooded regions. If you live in such areas and planning to buy an SUV then one should consider this factor and then buy the ideal SUV. Here is a list of few SUVs that can easily pass through waterlogged areas.
. Ford EcoSport – This sports utility vehicle manufactured by the American company is very popular in the markets of Indian states. The compact size and comfortable features make Ford EcoSport one of the best SUVs in the market today. The one-liter turbocharged engine makes it ideal for driving on rough roads. Moreover, the vehicle is able to provide a water-tackling capacity of five hundred and fifty millimeters.
- Toyota Fortuner – The second generation of this SUV launched in the market is one of the best selling SUV models. With both automatic and manual working options, this car is suitable for driving both on on-road and off-road. The efficient engine of the vehicle makes it easy to maintain and can easily make the car pass through waterlogged regions. It has the water wading tackling capacity of seven hundred millimeters.
- Force Gurkha – This is one of the cheapest sports utility vehicles in the Indian market. The car model consists of a powerful engine that can generate up to eighty-five BHP of maximum power. This helps the car to provide water wading capacity of five hundred and fifty millimeters. The car contains all the modern safety features and is capable of running off-road.
- Mahindra Thar – This sports utility vehicle is the perfect example of off-road vehicles. The powerful diesel engine generates a hundred and five BHP of maximum power and a peak torque of two hundred forty-seven nanometres. It provides a water wading capacity of five hundred millimeters.
- Ford Endeavour – This American car manufacturer brand is one of the strongest competition in the market. Although this sports utility vehicle is a bit expensive but provides great luxury features and off-road capability. It possesses an impressive eight hundred millimeters water wading capacity.
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross – This vehicle by Japanese brand is undoubtedly the best off-road vehicle in the market. Its water tackling capacity of five hundred millimeters and its powerful engine along with moderate pricing makes it an efficient vehicle.
Several SUVs are present in the market that are ideal for driving in waterlogged areas. Ford Endeavour, EcoSport and other such vehicles are few of these vehicles. While buying an SUV ensure that it provides all features worth its price.