Top Things to Do In Dadar
There are a lot of exciting things to do in Dadar in Mumbai. From historical sites to cultural attractions, you can explore the large list of all different native attractions in Dadar. Discover new places to check and distinctive things to try near Dadar. Do not miss out on these superb sights at Dadar. Consider the list of attractions and activities to do in Dadar and near areas. It’ll help one to arrange an ideal trip to Dadar. Highlights of Dadar include-
- Shivaji Park: No alternative park in Mumbai will boast of being as massive and as well-known as the Shivaji Park in Mumbai. Set in Dadar, Mumbai, it’s an important place within the Mumbai. Named after the great warrior Shivaji, its values are both traditional and culturally. It had several political agitations before and after the Independence. The greatest feature of the park is that the immense sculpture of Shivaji fabricated from stone, set within the middle of the park and encircled by the railings. A long time ago, native people had given cash to erect the brilliant sculpture. The park is encircled by an immense cricket ground wherever the cricketers tend to practice for long durations. It’s an ideal place for catching a sunset or hanging out on a date. Stunning breeze persists within the air because of the closeness the western Arabian Sea. Seldom will such a giant ground as Shivaji Park is found in Mumbai. If one wants to visit the place, he can search for hotels in dadar.
- Shree SiddhivinayakGanapati temple: The temple is so pure that one can feel the communication with Lord Ganesha. It’s well managed by a power management that takes care of all guests throughout peak hours on festivals. The spiritual atmosphere that has been created is great with the emotions and beliefs of the people visiting there to urge their desires and wishes fulfilled.
- Sri MaraliMandir: This is a temple is of two gods, LordShani and Hanuman. This is a very small and beautiful little temple settled outside Shivaji Park station. It is frequently visited by devotees from native areas, particularly on the Saturday and Tuesday.
- Sri Swaminarayan Mandir: The Shri Swaminarayan Mandir located in the east of Dadar is a lovely temple. All the temples which are developed by the Swaminarayan Sect are very rightly maintained and are lovely. The employees are very helpful and all the things are extremely well organized. It is not the biggest of their temples, however, the organization is nice.
- Kamala Nehru Park: The Park is a good looking place to visit on Malabar Hills, from wherever one will see the breathless and timeless beautiful things like Queen’s Necklace/Marine Drive Located in the South of Mumbai, it is nice for a walk in the evenings. It is good enough for the youngsters to fiddle. It’s situated over a tank and attracts many tourists for a quick stroll. Someone from outside of Mumbai can stay at hotels in dadar to visit these places.