Whether you’re a woman or a man, in a relationship that is going down one of the most important things you need to acknowledge if you expect to get separated or get your marriage annulled is that you have to hire a proper divorce lawyer. If you are similar to others then maybe you will refer to one of your colleagues or relatives who have been separated and get to know which divorce lawyer they had hired. If you find the services of the lawyer proper, then you will also hire the lawyer. However, you should understand that there are some major differences between the divorcing of marriage and annulling one. There are a lot of things to fight at the court about, and all these will require a robust and well-practiced divorce lawyer. There are many things that you should check while hiring a divorce lawyer for the annulment of your marriage. Moreover, there are many ways in which they can help in the annulment of your marriage.
Many divorce lawyers can help you with the annulment of your marriage, and in case you live in Gurugram and have such an issue you can avail the services of the best divorce lawyers in Gurugram as they are among the most reputed ones in annulment. There are a few aspects of the difference between divorce and annulment, and the first one is that in the process of annulment if you succeed, then the marriage is annulled meaning that there is no record of your marriage. On the other hand, if you have been divorced, then there will be a record of your marriage and also the record of you being divorced or separated. In the annulment, you will get right back to your life from before your marriage. Here is how the divorce lawyers can help you in the annulment of your marriage.
1) Prove the Spouse was a Fraud: When the spouse is proved to be fraud then the marriage can be annulled. It has to be on the grounds that the spouse has said false things on the basis of which the marriage was conducted.
2) Coercion Proof: Here the divorce lawyers can prove that the marriage was done under force or force threat. The proper divorce lawyers can prove that the marriage was done under coercion.
3) Prove the Unsound Mind of the Spouse: When the instability of the mind of either of the spouses is proved then the marriage can easily be annulled. This is an effective way to annul the marriage.
4) Establish the Proof on Physical Impairment: The proof of physical impairment including the fact of being sexually impotent can be a legit reason for the annulment of the marriage. This is another way in which the divorce lawyers can help you with the annulment of the marriage.
5) Proof of Bigamy: The divorce lawyers can help you prove that either one of you is already married. As a result, the present marriage is declared annul. This is because bigamy or polygamy is an illegal practice.
6) Prove one of the Partners is under the age of Consent: To annul the marriage the divorce lawyer can also easily prove that one of the partners is below the age to marry. This will by default annul the marriage as the person below the age is not eligible to marry.
7) Prove Incest in the Marriage: If the divorce lawyers can prove incest in the marriage, then it can be annulled as well. The closest relative that can be married to you is your second cousin, and by proving a closer relationship, the marriage can be annulled.
These are the various ways in which the good divorce lawyers can help you with the annulment of the marriage. This can be a great advantage to you and your life as a result. They can help you prove that the marriage is not correct on the basis of the legal grounds and hence prove it to be correct to be annulled.