Obstructive Sleep Apnea is a type of sleep apnea commonly among people but it distinctively noticed twice in the ratio of men over women. Before discussing obstructive sleep apnea let know more about sleep apnea in general. So what is sleep apnea? How does it occur and what are the symptoms and health risks involved? These are the most common queries about sleep apnea. Let’s learn about all it in the following paragraph.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a condition when a person’s sleep is interrupted due to irregular breathing. It significantly dangerous sleep disorder and it shouldn’t be left unnoticed if the symptoms are loud and clear to the people themselves or the ones around them. The main symptoms are loud snoring with periodic gasping or even choking due to repetitive disruption in the breathing in such condition the brain and another body part may not be receiving enough oxygen which is a potentially dangerous situation.
What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
As mentioned above Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common type of sleep apnea involving an abrupt disruption in the breathing rhythm during the sleep when often be followed by loud snoring, episodes of gasping and choking if not treated. In Obstructive sleep apnea, the throat muscles periodically clench and relax causing disruption in regular breathing during sleep along with noticeable along with the noticeable snoring sound. To overcome Obstructive sleep apnea issue, people can buy modvigil online at online pharmacy stores like world pharmazone.
Symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
There are various noticeable signs and symptoms that mostly can be self-diagnosed but a medical expert’s advice is mandatory to confirm it. Some of the symptoms are given in the following list:
- One of the usual symptoms is drowsiness and daytime hypersomnia i.e. excessive urge to sleep during the day.
- An obvious symptom is loud snoring but mistaken it because snoring is not always associated with sleep apnea.
- Waking up in the morning with dry mouth and sore throat is also assisted with obstructive sleep apnea but again it’s just a symptom.
- Noticeable disruptions in breathing rhythm with abrupt awakening accompanied by gasping.
- High blood pressure is also observed in patients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea.
- Lack of concentration and morning headaches are also ordinary symptoms associated among its patients.
- Night sweating is also a typical symptom among the people who have types of sleep apnea.
- Decreased libido i.e. grounded sexual drive is another symptom common among sleep apnea patients.
A lot of people snoring as something unworthy and neglect the reason that might be causing it but they should be aware of the causes/reason behind it along with the risk factors involved if any sleep disorder is diagnosed. One common cause could weight gain causing the throat muscles getting narrow and blocking the airway.
Risk Factors and Health
The risk general risk factors are involved in obstructive sleep apnea are abrupt weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes Mellitus, Asthma, chronic nasal blockage, narrowed airway limiting air to pass etc. These are some of the health risk revolving obstructive sleep apnea.