With the burden of women’s comprehensive health care across all ages, Dr. Albert Scott, Jr., MD, a certified OB/GYN specialist, has for many years given his entire self and focus in compassionately providing devoted healthcare services that meet the needs of his diverse patients to their satisfaction. Due to self-motivation, Dr. Scott sees the dire gynecological and obstetrical needs of women. He went on to look for a way to render his exceptional services to society. With profound experience in his specialty field, Dr. Scott founded the Dekalb Women’s Specialists over 30 years ago, in Decatur, Stone Mountain, and Lithonia, Georgia.
Born in Misfield, Ohio, Dr. Scott did his Bachelor of Science in honors mathematics from Ohio State University. In Case Western Reverse University in Cleveland, Ohio, he got his medical degree. Later, Dr. Scott finished residency training at Henry Ford Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. In 2014, he received certification in Da Vinci Robotic training. With 12 years of service to the board, in 2019, Dr. Scott’s 69th inauguration as president of the OB/GYN society happened.
At the very moment of need to the entire country, the governor’s appointed him as a member of the Coronavirus Task Force. About 30 years, Dr. Scott, being a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists (F.A.C.O.G.), has been an award-winning physician in awards like “Outstanding Physician of The Year,” the “Top Doc” by Atlanta Magazine. His ability to speak Spanish enables him to diversify his services to the patients he meets despite being black.
Dr. Scott offers a length of health services, including:
The doctor has a specialty in oncology surgery in Syracuse with 17 years of vast experience in medicine. He is an affiliate to hospitals like St Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in New York.
With education in the following health sections, Dr. Scott can handle your health needs perfectly well. They include:
- Medicare electronic prescribing (eRX) an incentive program
- Took part in Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (P.Q.R.S.) incentive program
- Committed to heart health via the million hearts incentive
- Extensive training in Medicare Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.) incentive program
- He was a participant in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program
To get Dr. Scott’s healthcare services for any complications in his line of work, schedule appointments for routine visits, or any new health challenges you may be receiving. Have in mind the potential questions you might ask during an ongoing office visit or even after the visit to better comprehend and later on control whatever medical problem you might be experiencing.
- Receive new patients: yes, the doc is receiving new patients at his office.
- The doctor uses the English language during the visit though he is well versed with Spanish as well, just in case of such a diverse need.
- Receive Medicare assignments: absolutely without adding any bills on the coinsurance or Medicare deductible as long as it is an approved Medicare bill.
- Payment choices: Dr. Scott has not included information on the policies, payment choices, and billing practices.
For appointments, preventative care, medical care, and ongoing patient care needs, call Dekalb Women’s Specialists today to schedule an appointment or do consultations or use the online tool.